Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yeah...

As each day passes, the more depressed and stressed I become.
I try to believe those words that those of importance tell me, as I try my best to believe them.


"Be patient" they say, "Your time is coming." I say "I'm trying."

I really am trying my best to be because after all I'm still young.

Sixteen to be exact.

I keep praying that someday, someday soon someone special will come along. I've been hoping, wishing, praying, pleading,practically begging for someone just to want me.

But still, no one shows any interest at all i me.

I've tried probably all the the tricks in the book to grab the opposite sex's' attention without being 'slutty'.

Still, nothing.

Sometimes I just wanna give up. No, wait. That's all the time.

I've became very desperate, and to any guy who's single and looking, then I'm available. That scares me.

But even those guys didn't and don't seem to want me or have any interest at all in me.

I would just love to know one thing. What's wrong with me?


I'm really beginning to believe that there isn't any fish at all out there for me.

Maybe I'm not meant to even have someone to fall in love with. I don't know?

I'm just tired of this all. Always never having a guy in my life. Seeing and hearing your friends all the time "We're so in love." Then before you know it they break up and find someone else who's interested in them. Just like that.

I admit, I can be a very jealous person. I am extremely jealous of everyone who's dated someone.

Why?

Because at least they've had that chance to fall in love and most of all, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment