Wednesday, April 8, 2009

To all Military Personnel, and any others who'd like to read.


-To All Military Personnel-

My name is Jessica. I'm fifteen years old, almost sixteen. I am writing this because it's the very least I can possibly do.
Some of my interests as I get older happen to be one of the Military. Since I was a little girl, I've always seen men and women in uniform as heros, because they truly are. They happen to look pretty dang good if you were to ask me while serving our country and keeping all of us free.

If you ask me, everyone who lives in this country should greatly appreciate the service and sacrifices that these men and women make for us each and every day. They're over in different,numerous countries protecting us as well as putting their own life in jeopardy all for us. To me, that's a pretty big sacrifice.
I am very thankful to live in such a country which has people to give and make the ultimate sacrifice for their country. It gives me a feeling that is almost hard to describe knowing all of these things. It makes me very proud as well to be an American Citizen.


Every night before I go to sleep, I say my prayers. I ask the Lord to keep all of our troops overseas safe and to send them home whenever their time comes safely. Then I say my prayers for everyone else I want and need to pray for.

I just wanted to let it be known that I do appreciate all the men and women in the Army, Airforce,Coast Guard, Navy, Marine Corps, and the Reserve for making that sacrifice for the United States and that I do Support the Troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment