Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweet 16(:

I'm almost finally 16 years old. I've been waiting for this for a long while now. lol

The freedom to drive and get an actual job to make some cash!

I've heard it before and I know it's true, the old saying "With freedom comes responsibility." I know that and I will be careful when I get that first job and drive by myself.

I'm just concerned because I had considered working at a place that had recently got robbed. A cashier who is 17 years old had gotten shot and had to be airlifted to the hospital. Last I heard they haven't even caught the robber. That scares me a lot. I know that could happen at any place of business but still it's scary knowing that it could have been me or someone close to me instead of him. I can just imagine what everyone who works there is going through right now. Especially the 17 year old who had gotten shot. I'm going to pray for him and his family.

I can't wait until tomorrow though because I will officially be 16 years old. (: Wooohooo! I'm going to have a family dinner at a local restaurant and invite some friends. I don't like to be the center of attention even if it's my own birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment