Wednesday, April 15, 2009

On relationships...

I don't think its right for some people, especially your friends to always talk about their boyfriends seemingly all the time to you.

It does hurt when you haven't had a guy in your life to have that chance to fall in love with. I've been single for so long now that it hurts me so much to have to hear an ear full every time you're out with your friends or something.

Even at public places you have to see it and I'm happy for the couples and stuff but it's when they start kissing and making out that makes you feel like shit.

It hurts me so bad that sometimes I have to go to the bathroom because I'm going to end up crying then and there in front of everyone which is horrible.

Things like holding hands and stuff like that is acceptable behavior out in public but not making out and things like that. Get a room if you're going to do things like that with each other. Because seriously there's people out there like me who haven't had that chance yet and I honestly doubt that mine will ever come...

It gets me so depressed just thinking about it but I try my best not to feel sorry for myself and make an effort to meet new people and do more things that include my hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment