Friday, May 29, 2009

I can't believe someone could do this to me...

Can't believe he did this to me.

Honesty is what I'm seeking.

This is just my luck. Being with someone finally, I thought I could actually be happy. Possibly fall in love.

Stupid was I.

Not even 24 hours, it ended.

Doesn't seem to bother him at all. Yeah he apologized.

But saying ''sorry" doesn't fix the hurt, the pain, that I feel inside.

This is just my luck. He didn't really want me as his girl. He fooled me.

All the lies he told me. Will I ever be about to trust him again? Forgive him?

Doubt it. But maybe.

What was I thinking? Going over there with no parental supervision?

He could have done anything to me. Thank the Lord he didn't.

I wasted my first kiss and first make out on him. How stupid can one girl be?

No comments:

Post a Comment